Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Welcome To The Oaf Fish!

So, finally I joined blogspot.

And, my first golden words on Blogspot:

Yay!!

So well I didn't start off as planned ;)

I started this blog  to..well just to start a blog, so I could bring my usual rantings to the Internet :) Haha, let me unleash my hubbaloo to the Intah-net!!

Well, Oaf - Fish is, a stupid ol fish I guess, but it struck me in a rather unusual way.

Remember when you wanna say the all beautiful hymn, Oh F*** and you go like Fish!!

Well, there started The Oaf Fish :)

This blog will contain everything that I am passionate about, from Automobiles to Food, Music, Sleeping, Green Projects, everything.

So tune in and have loadsa fun. I revel in my sometimes not so green and grossly practical humour :)

Au revoir ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment